Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) provides midstream energy services to producers and end users throughout the U.S. Enterprise’s assets include 49,000 miles of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products, and petrochemical pipelines, storage for 250 million barrels of NGLs, refined products, and crude oil, 25 natural gas processing plants, and eight import/export terminals with over 20 docks.
- Consistent distribution growth: 48 consecutive quarters
- Market Cap: ~$60 billion
- ~$35 billion of organic growth projects and $26 billion of major acquisitions since IPO in 1998
- Dividend Yield: ~6%
American Water Works Company, Inc. (NYSE: AWK) is the largest and most geographically diverse publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. Marking its 130th anniversary this year, the company employs 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in 47 states and Ontario, Canada.
Kimco Realty Corp. (NYSE: KIM) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in New Hyde Park, N.Y., that is North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air shopping centers. As of December 31, 2015, the company owned interests in 564 shopping centers comprising 90 million square feet of leasable space across 38 states and Puerto Rico.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM (NASDAQ:FLWS) is a leading provider of gourmet food and floral gifts for all occasions with a broad range of truly original gifts designed to help our customers express themselves perfectly.
- Multi-brand gifting strategy designed to capture a larger share of customers’ gifting wallets
- Harry and David acquisition pushes revenues over $1 billion
- Consolidating brands on one website presents opportunities for company and consumers
- Analysts positive on outlook
Atlanta-based Southern Company (NYSE: SO) is the premier energy company serving the Southeast through its subsidiaries. A leading U.S. producer of clean, safe, reliable and affordable electricity, Southern Company owns electric utilities in four states – Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Mississippi – and a growing competitive generation company, as well as fiber optics and wireless communications.
- Serving 4.5 million customers
- Only U.S. electric utility company developing the full portfolio of energy resources
- Customer-focused business model
- Inventive, innovative culture
- Solid long-term financial results
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through its more than 9,500 retail pharmacies, more than 1,100 walk-in medical clinics, a leading pharmacy benefits manager with more than 70 million plan members, a dedicated senior pharmacy care business serving more than one million patients per year, and expanding specialty pharmacy services, the company enables people, businesses and communities to manage health in more affordable, effective ways. Its unique, integrated model increases access to quality care, delivers better health outcomes and lowers overall healthcare costs.