Providing midstream energy services to producers across the United States, Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) holds assets including ~50,000 miles of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products, and petrochemical pipelines; storage facilities accommodating 260 million barrels of NGLs, refined products, and crude oil; 28 natural gas processing plants; 23 propylene fractionators; and import/export terminals with an offloading capacity of 14,000 barrels per hour and a loading capacity of 27,500 barrels per hour. For more information, visit www.enterpriseproducts.com.
- More than $56 billion in assets
- A market capitalization more than $60 billion
- $38 billion in organic growth projects and $26 billion in major acquisitions since the company’s IPO in 1998 through 2017
- $400 million in growth capital projects completed so far in 2018
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ) is a leading provider of gifts for all celebratory occasions. The company’s focus on customer experience as its “number one product” has enabled it to become its customers’ go-to destination for gifting solutions across e-commerce, mobile, and social-commerce channels. In addition, its commitment to investing and innovating to enhance customer engagement has placed the company at the forefront of the fast-growing “conversational commerce” space, which leverages “big data” and artificial intelligence (AI) technology. The 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands includes Harry & David®, The Popcorn Factory®, Cheryl’s Cookies®, 1-800-Baskets.com®, Wolferman’s®, Moose Munch®, Personalization Universe®, Simply ChocolateSM, Stock Yards® and FruitBouquets.comSM.
- Annual revenues exceeding $1.1 billion
- Strong balance sheet and growing free cash flow
- Broad and leverageable operating platform
- An experienced management team aligned with shareholders
LTC Properties Inc. (NYSE: LTC), a real estate investment trust focused on acquiring seniors housing and health care properties in major metropolitan markets, has crafted a diversified portfolio of well-structured leases and mortgages from coast to coast. The company’s experienced management team continues to build on its portfolio, employing a disciplined approach toward investment and a sound underwriting strategy.
- Operates more than 200 properties in 29 states with 30 operating partners
- The only publicly traded health care REIT that pays a monthly dividend
- Since 2007, LTC has grown its annual dividend from $1.50 to $2.28 per share
- Over the five‐year period ended March 5, 2018, stock return was 23.4%
- Year‐over‐year revenue growth of 4% for the twelve months ended December 2017
Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SWX), through its subsidiaries, engages in the business of purchasing, distributing, and transporting natural gas, and providing construction services across North America. Southwest Gas Corporation (“Southwest”), a wholly owned subsidiary, safely and reliably delivers natural gas to nearly two million commercial and residential customers in Arizona, California, and Nevada. Centuri Construction Group, Inc. (“Centuri”), majority-owned subsidiary, provides construction and maintenance services throughout the United States and Canada.
- Dividend growth of approximately 9.5% for the last five years ended March 31, 2018
- Total annualized shareholder return of 12.4% for the 10-year period ended March 31, 2018
- 1.6% customer growth for the 12-month period ended March 31, 2018 (Southwest)
- Two million customers served (Southwest)
- 2018–2020 capital expenditures estimated at $2 billion (Southwest)
- Projecting 12% annual rate base growth from 2018 to 2020 (Southwest)
- One of North America’s largest providers of utility and energy construction services (Centuri)
- Continued growing trend with record financial results in 2017 (Centuri)
National Retail Properties Inc. (NYSE: NNN) attributes its remarkable record of stability and shareholder return to portfolio diversity and the long-term relationships it maintains with more than 400 major national and regional retailers housed in single tenant retail properties on a triple net lease basis. This strategy has resulted in annual dividend increases for 28 consecutive years.
- Nearly 2,800 single-tenant retail properties across forty-eight states
- 276 properties acquired in 2017
- A portfolio average of 98% occupancy over fifteen years
- 8% average annual core FFO growth per share over the past six years
Brixmor Property Group (NYSE: BRX), an open-air retail landlord partnered with nationally recognized, locally relevant brand-name merchants, restaurants, and grocers, is focused on attracting anchor clients that increase foot traffic for all tenants. Big-name retailers housed on Brixmor properties from California to Denver to Florida include Trader Joe’s, Publix, Nordstrom Rack, LA Fitness, Kroger, and more. By continuing to execute on its proven platform of securing both the best real estate and the most productive leases, Brixmor is also able to provide solid returns for its investors.
- One of the largest open-air retail landlords in the United States
- More than 475 retail centers comprising 83 million square feet
- A self-funded reinvestment pipeline with yields of ~10%
- 200+ national open-air retailers with plans to open over 13,500 new stores
- More than 8.1 million square feet of new and renewal leases signed in 2017