LTC Properties Inc. (NYSE:LTC) is a California-based real estate investment trust that invests in seniors housing and health care properties, targeting the growing market of aging baby boomers. The company primarily invests in properties through sale-leaseback transactions, mortgage financing, and structured finance solutions. LTC’s experienced management team is dedicated to generating a diversified portfolio through a disciplined investment approach.
- 219 investments across 30 states
- Strong year-over-year revenue growth of approximately 19%
- Annual dividend growth of approximately 77% since 2005
- A conservative balance sheet with significant liquidity and minimal debt maturities
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ) has created a multibrand platform of gifting options for customers, integrating gourmet food and gift baskets and other products into its offerings, as well as continuing to grow its flagship consumer floral marketplace.
- A gift industry leader with revenues of $1.17 billion in fiscal 2016
- Three key business segments: Gourmet Food & Gift Baskets, Consumer Floral, and
BloomNet Wire Service
- Strong balance sheet; strong free cash flow
- A multibrand website that enhances customer behavior metrics, including increased retention,
frequency, and lifetime value
- A proven ability to leverage the business platform to reduce operating expenses (opex)
National Retail Properties Inc. (NYSE: NNN) owns approximately 2,500 retail properties triple-net-leased over long terms to tenants in a variety of industries. The diversification of the portfolio translates to stable generation of dividend income for investors and the ability to withstand volatility in the real estate market.
- Annual dividend increases for 27 consecutive years
- ~2,500 retail properties in 48 states with a 99% occupancy rate
- 25-year average annual total return of 15.5%
- $6.5 billion in total assets
CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) is a pharmacy innovation company helping people, businesses, and communities manage health in more affordable, effective ways. The integrated CVS Health model increases access to quality care, delivers better health outcomes, and lowers overall healthcare costs.
- Ranked #7 on the 2016 Fortune 500 list
- Fourteen consecutive years of dividend increases
- The largest pharmacy in the United States based on total prescription revenue
- 2.3 billion adjusted prescriptions filled or managed annually
RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (OTCQB: REPCF) (TSXV:RP) is a regenerative medicine company developing cell therapies to treat conditions related to a deficit of healthy cells needed to heal and restore function.
Stem Cell Therapies With Major Catalysts Ahead, by George S. Mack
The single most important share-price driver in the small- or micro-cap biotech space is the presence of a near-term catalyst that could boost share price. The smaller a company’s market valuation, the greater the potential impact of market-moving data.
American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in Austin, TX, and the largest owner, manager and developer of high-quality student housing communities in the United States. As of September 30, 2016, American Campus Communities owned 170 student housing properties containing approximately 105,300 beds. Including its owned and third-party managed properties, ACC’s total managed portfolio consisted of 205 properties with approximately 133,600 beds.
- Positive industry supply-demand ratio
- Tremendous opportunity to modernize the student housing product both on and off campus
- Continued growth of net operating income and dividend
- Strong balance sheet positioned for growth
- Recession resiliency demonstrated by revenue and income growth through the Great Recession