Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) is a fully integrated midstream energy company providing fiscal and supply stability for both customers and investors. The company’s assets include ~50,000 miles of pipeline supplying natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products, and petrochemicals; storage capacity for 260 million barrels of NGLs, petrochemicals, refined products, crude oil and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas; 21 natural gas processing facilities, 25 fractionators, and 11 condensate distillation facilities; and 19 deep-water docks handling NGLs, PGP, crude oil and refined products. For more information, visit www.enterpriseproducts.com.
- Enterprise value of $84 billion
- Market capitalization of $53 billion
- 22 consecutive years of distribution increases
- The world’s leading exporter of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) for household use
Despite the challenges imposed on the retail and real estate markets by the COVID-19 pandemic, National Retail Properties (NYSE: NNN) not only maintained its solid footing, but also continued its outstanding run of delivering annual dividend increases to its investors. The company’s balance sheet remains solid, as does its focus on maintaining a portfolio of well-located properties and strong tenants.
- 3,143 properties in 48 states
- Retail properties leased to 400 tenants in 37 lines of trade
- Increased annual dividends for 31 consecutive years
- Total enterprise value over $10.6 billion
- Average annual total return of 12% over 25 years
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) employees are united around a common goal of helping people on their path to better health. The company is evolving based on changing consumer needs, meeting people where they are, whether that’s in the community at one of its nearly 10,000 local touchpoints, in the home, or digitally – in the palm their hand. Its newest offerings—from HealthHUB® locations that are redefining what a pharmacy can be, to innovative programs that help manage chronic conditions—are designed to create a higher quality, simpler, and more affordable experience.
- Ranked #5 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list
- Market cap of ~$84 billion as of June 2020
- Largest pharmacy in the U.S. based on total prescription revenue as of June 2020
- 2.8 billion adjusted prescriptions* filled or managed annually
- 1,100 walk-in medical clinics as of Q2’2020
- An estimated 34 million people served through health insurance products and related services
- 4.5 million customers served by CVS Pharmacy stores daily
- Approximately 103 million PBM (pharmacy benefit manager) members