Williams (NYSE: WMB) is a FORTUNE 500 investment grade corporation headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with operations across the natural gas value chain spanning the United States.
- Handle ~30% of U.S. natural gas production
- Own & operate more than 30,000 miles of pipeline in 25 states
- Fee-based G&P business with geographical diversity, serving 14 key supply areas
- Natural gas interstate pipelines including Transco, the nation’s largest and fastest-growing major pipeline network
For CMS Energy (CMS: NYSE), a leading energy provider in Michigan’s lower peninsula, it all comes down to delivering across the Triple Bottom Line: people, planet, and profit. Through the company’s largest subsidiary, Consumers Energy, CMS is targeting ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance) and sustainability as a driver of growth for investors and the means by which it will sustain its mission to deliver safe, reliable, affordable, and clean energy to its customers.
- 6.8 million residents in Michigan’s lower peninsula served by subsidiary Consumers Energy
- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) growth of 6% to 8%; premium total shareholder return of 9% to 11%
- 2020 revenues of $6.7 billion; assets totaling $29.7 billion; ~8,500 employees
- Residential electric and natural gas customer growth of about 1% annually
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) is a fully integrated midstream energy company providing fiscal and supply stability for both customers and investors. The company’s assets include ~50,000 miles of pipeline supplying natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products, and petrochemicals; storage capacity for 260 million barrels of NGLs, petrochemicals, refined products, crude oil and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas; 21 natural gas processing facilities, 25 fractionators, and 11 condensate distillation facilities; and 19 deep-water docks handling NGLs, PGP, crude oil and refined products. For more information, visit www.enterpriseproducts.com.
- Enterprise value of $84 billion
- Market capitalization of $53 billion
- 22 consecutive years of distribution increases
- The world’s leading exporter of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) for household use